Get stuck with Yahoo Mail Account Recovery? Check out all the information to solve it
If you have a Yahoo account but you are not able to login because you forgot the password of your account, you might be wondering how to recover Yahoo account password when you don’t have the password.
If you want to recover the password of your Yahoo account password you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Yahoo Sign in page using any web browser on your device.
- Click on I forgot the password.
- Enter your Yahoo account username or email address or phone number associated with the account.
- Click on NEXT.
- If you have access to your recovery phone number you need to send the verification code on your phone through SMS and then confirm the code.
- If you don’t have access to your phone you can click on I don’t have access to this phone.
- Then you have to send a password reset link to your alternate email address.
- Once you received the link through the email you need to open that email and click on the link.
- Once you are able to confirm the verification code or you are able to click on the password reset link you will get the option to reset the password. Now you have to enter the new password and then confirm the password and save.
Confirming the saving the new password will complete Yahoo account recovery and change your Yahoo account password permanently, so in future, if you want to log in into your Yahoo account using a different web browser or different device you need to use the new password for login.